I am “that girl” who would get excited when August came around because YAY new school supplies! But most importantly, YAY for a new agenda! I would spend at least an hour at Target in front of the planners, agendas and calendars trying to decide what I wanted. There were always so many options! And now here we are, into the first full week of August, and for many of us that means time for a new agenda! I start my new job in two weeks (!!!!) and I’ll be taking some classes this fall semester, so a new agenda is definitely necessary. I’ve put together ten agendas and notebooks that I definitely want! Now the problem I’m having is picking just one!! Maybe y’all can help me choose :)
1. This Kate Spade bookshelf agenda is definitely up there on my list! I’m a mad book lover, and a lover of all things Kate Spade, so this really seems like a match made in organizational heaven!
2. This Kate Spade black and white stripe agenda is classic Kate Spade, and I adore it
3. Somebody PRETTY PLEASE gift me this Kate Spade Emma spiral notebook! It made my Jane Austen loving heart go pittah-pattuh!
4. The Whitney English Day Designer is a planner I’ve had my eye on since I first learned about it earlier this year. The August agendas are sold out, but the January agendas will be debuting soon!
5. This Rifle Paper Co. weekly desk planner would look adorable on any desk, don’t you think?
6. Emily Ley’s Simplified Planner is another one of my favs and Emily is a woman I’ve been following on social media for a couple of years now. Check out her website, I love her outlook on simplifying and focusing on what matters most.
7. How fab is this Sugar Paper LA cabana stripe notebook! Gold foil? Yes please!
8. May Designs is a company that’s new to me and I SO wish I would have known about it through my years at MSU! You can customize pretty much ANYTHING- notebooks, planners, journals, the list goes on! Pictured is the agenda I designed with my pattern and monogram choice. Seriously, obsessed, and from now until Sunday, August 10 take 40% off everything on their website! Check out their website here and start customizing! The customization I did can be found here.
9. Oh Lilly, your fun patterns really get me. This large Trippin and Sippin agenda is one of my favorite patterns!
10. More Lilly, of course :) This large Lilly Lovers agenda speaks right to my pink lovin heart :)
So there we have it, 10 of my favorite agendas and notebooks for this new season that’s starting soon! When I narrow down my choice and finally choose one I’ll let you know :) Do you have any favorite ways to stay organized? Can you help me with the Kate Spade vs. Lilly Pulitzer debate? :)